Praetorian
School of HardKnocks Trainee

Member Stats

Praetorian Trying their best to be hype enough
Default IFBB Pro precontest gear.

IFBB Pro precontest gear.

By BigA from PM.

GEAR

Use normal bulking gear until 4 weeks out (test, a-50, d-bol, deca, etc).
4 weeks out switch the test to test propionate or suspension. Drop the Deca/EQ, etc. Add primobolan, tren, winny, etc.

One week out, only use tren, masteron, suspension, primo tabs, winny.

Use GH throughout - as much as you can afford. No
insulin.

Use Arimidex or Nolvadex every day as desired. To keep your testes at a normal size, either use HCG every 4th week (2,000IU on Mon, Wed, Fri) or 50mg EOD of Clomid throughout the whole thing. Don't use these for the last 4 weeks before the show though.

Cutting compounds: Use a good ECA product like SyntheBURN twice a day, every day.

Use Clenbuterol at 80mcg/day for the first week.

Increase it to 160mcg/d for the second week.

The third week you add 25mcg/d T3. You add another 25mcg/d every week following that, until you reach 150mcg/d. You stay on that until the end of the diet. You stay on Clenbuterol thoughout as well. Yes, you will be racing! But you will not loose any muscle, so do not worry about that (as long as you take your protein in).

Last week do your diuretics program. That will be outlined in another article. One hour before stage time use Synthelator. It's use is outlined on the board. Use the Search engine.

This program will get you in competition shape pronto while keeping all your size on. If you appear to be losing muscle, eat more protein!

P

sendpm.gif
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati
Old 04-15-2006, 11:27 AM
p.s.

Member Stats
Favorite Exercise: don't have just one
Height: Average
I'm Repping: British Columbia

p.s. has a brilliant futurep.s. has a brilliant futurep.s. has a brilliant futurep.s. has a brilliant futurep.s. has a brilliant futurep.s. has a brilliant futurep.s. has a brilliant futurep.s. has a brilliant futurep.s. has a brilliant futurep.s. has a brilliant futurep.s. has a brilliant future

Pretty basic as far as info goes. He really doesn't give to much info other than how to ramp up the T3 and clen dosages, and he doesn't tell people that one must also taper the T3 at the end (post contest) either.

Personally I feel that test/tren/winny along with nolva and ECA is all one needs to get ready for a show. Of course a solid diet along with cardio and heavy training is also needed to get into contest shape.

sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2006, 05:36 PM
Praetorian
School of HardKnocks Trainee

Member Stats

Praetorian Trying their best to be hype enough

p.s. have alook at the complete thread....he goes on to answer many members questions and it is quite informative. Also please remember this is not a cycle for beginners or level one BB's. Ramping up and down T3 is assumed if you are at this level...he does explain in the thread how to ramp up the clen and T3...ramping down is assume you understand how the drug works. also Cytadren, quinine etc are not for beginners.
P

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.s.
Pretty basic as far as info goes. He really doesn't give to much info other than how to ramp up the T3 and clen dosages, and he doesn't tell people that one must also taper the T3 at the end (post contest) either.

Personally I feel that test/tren/winny along with nolva and ECA is all one needs to get ready for a show. Of course a solid diet along with cardio and heavy training is also needed to get into contest shape.

sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2006, 06:13 PM
macka
crotchity old man

Member Stats
Favorite Exercise: deadlift

macka is on a distinguished roadmacka is on a distinguished roadmacka is on a distinguished road

quinine?? as in the anti maleria drug??

sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2006, 08:30 PM
Sean Summers

Member Stats
Favorite Exercise: Squat
Height: Average
I'm Repping: Ontario

Sean Summers is on a distinguished roadSean Summers is on a distinguished roadSean Summers is on a distinguished roadSean Summers is on a distinguished road

It's used to stop cramps in the lower body.
SS
I have nothing against aas, I have used before and who knows if I will again but the bottom line is there are too many ****ing pee wee hermans out there with no clue who want to know what they should do on there third cycle to bring them from 160-170 lbs at 5'11. Laughable when they dont even have a roundpark figure of how many grams of protein are in an egg

- Milly, Muscle Mayhem

Need the perfect tan at your next Ontario contest? Give us a shout!
ww w.tanlikethepros.com

sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2006, 08:39 PM
macka
crotchity old man

Member Stats
Favorite Exercise: deadlift

macka is on a distinguished roadmacka is on a distinguished roadmacka is on a distinguished road

ahh I see now thanks SS.

sendpm.gif
     Post New Thread  Reply